Limb Preservation in the GTA
Our Hyperbaric services can be used in:
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Radiation Therapy Complications
- Amputation Avoidance
- Limb Preservation
- Greater Toronto Area
Request a quote (905) 614-0057
- Customer-oriented treatment
- Leading expertise in the field
- Scientifically backed medical treatments
- An interdisciplinary team that works in concert with other medical practitioners.
Using hyperbaric oxygen therapy, MEDICAL OXYGEN REPAIR – MO2R provides limb preservation services to patients in the GTA. Get in touch.
Working in concert with referring physicians and specialists, MEDICAL OXYGEN REPAIR – MO2R's interdisciplinary team provides high-quality medical care.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) motivates the body to create oxygen-rich blood when this blood reaches a wound site the healing process can occur faster.
Conditions treated include non-healing diabetic foot wounds, osteo radiation necrosis, acute traumatic vascular injuries, soft tissue radiation necrosis and crush injuries.
We provide effective solutions
Book an appointment
Specialists at MEDICAL OXYGEN REPAIR – MO2R treat a number of ailments, including the following conditions:
- Arterial ulcers of the lower extremities, foot and ankle
- Breast and back wounds
- Burns, post-radiation wounds
- Chronic venous ulcers or venous insufficiency
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Dry gangrene
- Foot and ankle trauma, injuries and infected wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Resistant bone infection wounds/Refractory Osteomyelitis
- Sports-related trauma wounds
We treat a number of ailments